Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cleaning up, moving forward

Found a few things wrong with xsl now that I can look at the site a more efficiently,
All subjects of a given type are being concatentated into one field. There was also a spurious
name field being generated when the title contained a nonSort element. Those have been fixed and the server is being rebuilt.
I'm working on a registration and login system now. I'd be farther along and have more time to spend on if I hadn't mistyped something and got the following message every time I hit the application I'd get
We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
nothing I could do. I lost undo after an aptana restart so I was about to pull all the code I had done. I think the problem was and end statement that was mistyped as ens or enS but man I could have a used a better diagnostic than that. So it goes.


No comments: